It Could All Be So Simple....

Like Lauryn Hill says - It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard! If we all just spread a little peace it would be so much easier!

Monday, June 26, 2006

IRRITATION x 100

Damn I'm irritated! How can the man I love just piss me off so damn bad sometimes?!? I feel like I wanna just grab his face and twist his little head off sometimes!!! Little shit he does just drives me insane! Somebody help me! I'm not saying he's not a good man - he is - the BEST man I've ever known, he just gets on my damn nerves sometimes.
Yes, sometimes I go shopping & put money on my credit card when I don't have the cash (even when I'm trying to get rid of debt). I am NOT trying to hear about it 3 months later! I NEED a new pretty pair of shoes every once in a while!
Yes, sometimes I don't want to go to the gym after work - even when I ask you to help me & motivate me to go. NO MEANS NO. Especially today. I'm T.I.R.E.D.
Yes, sometimes I tell you about yourself - EVEN IF I do the same shit too. We are not talking about ME right now... we are talking about YOU. If I say stop rolling your eyes at me - because it irritates the life out of me - I am NOT trying to hear you telling me that I do the same to you. It is beside the point.
Yes, sometimes I eat like a cow. I have an appetizer, a full meal then I order dessert. I also know that I complain about my ass and tummy being of equal size. That is for ME to be concerned about... not for you. Please don't interrupt my creme brulee bite. I'm NOT trying to hear it.
Please, oh please don't call me at work to talk shit. You KNOW I can't get loud at work - you KNOW that! And it's just not right! All that bottled up emotion & tension could just explode one day right here at work - then you'd have twice the bills to pay 'cause I'd get fired. Wait for me to get home to pick a fight so I can react properly!
Anyway, thank you for listening. I almost went nuts there. My period ends in 2 days. Maybe I'll feel better then. :)

Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger That Girl Tam said...

Don't you fuckin hate BLOGGER SPAM??? Dammit!!

Girl, I SO feel this post...and I'mma still say FIRST BIATCHES!!! Because that other shit is spam - that ain't no REAL comment!!

XL does that shit to me all the time!! Calls me at work to talk shit and then ruins my whole fuckin day!! I complain about my after-baby pooch and Mr. Workout World talks shit about me not going to the gym - I hate to fuckin SWEAT! Is that alright with YOU??? SHIT!! Girl it does NOT stop...I've been with XL for 11 years...he STILL does the shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You missed a fantastic time! I totally missed you!!! Bossmack is kinda hot! And Shannon the Sangin Diva acted a gottdamn fool the whole night!!!!

June 26, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

girl you trippin over here!!! but i hear you. ain't it funny how everytime you wanna talk about him he brings you into it. i have to tell my husband that all the time. "We are not talking about ME. this is about YOU."
posting recipe right now!

June 26, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Lāā said...

LOL, I so feel you!

June 27, 2006 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.phone-card-9.info/wireless_phone_service_plans.html air travel Tight latinos Klub prozac w krakowie buy zoloft next day Cell phone picture upload verizon Withdraws lexapro Asia cheap from generic valium Best travel discount What is wellbutrin xl Integrity chrysler jeep dodge anxiety and zoloft car insurance price suzuki tm motorcycle parts After before botox john kerry www zoloft com starter Valium overview including valium side effects withdrawal

February 28, 2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home