It Could All Be So Simple....

Like Lauryn Hill says - It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard! If we all just spread a little peace it would be so much easier!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So Sick

I'm sick. Feelin like doo doo today & yesterday. I have an all day meeting today so I had to come in to work. Will post tomorrow!
On the upside - I just may be landing my DREAM job! I applied over a year ago, and as the months rolled by, I sorta gave up. FRIDAY I received a call from them and it looks like things are moving along! I need lots of prayers, good energy, chants - or whatever your pleasure!!!
Have a great day!
Peace

9 Comments:

Blogger Carmell said...

YAY!!! so what is this dream job??

April 04, 2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Carmell said...

oh and sorry you got cooties!!!! hope you feel bettr!

April 04, 2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Awwww, I hope you feel better and get your DREAM job.

April 04, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Supa said...

Hope ya feeling better! Found you via your comment on Tam's blog re: Lola's.

Take care!

April 04, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

cute illustration!
And congrats on the dream job! Nothin better than waking up in the mornin with a smile cuz ya love your work!

Cheers!

April 04, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Awww but see now you have something to smile about.....congrats I'm keeping you in my prayers

April 05, 2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

Sorry you're feeling like shit, but believe me I DO understand. Today's my first day back since last friday and I shoulda kept my ass at home. Drink lots of water!!
Good luck on that job!!!

April 06, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Aint it funny about seeds you plant... you put them in the ground and forget all about them, then its like a big surprise when they just up and bloom
I wish you many more seeds!
-Bk Babe

April 09, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

PS... Feel betta!

April 09, 2006 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home