It Could All Be So Simple....

Like Lauryn Hill says - It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard! If we all just spread a little peace it would be so much easier!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's 11:00: Do You Know Where Your man Is?

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

It's a lovely day in L.A., it's finally warming up a little and I'm looking forward to the WEEKEND (I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm trying to lay in bed for at least half the day Saturday, and that sounds SO GOOD)!
Anyway, on my ride to work this morning, I heard on the radio that Madonna has her husband, Guy Ritchie on a curfew! This man has to be home by 11:00 pm every night... or else! She says that he is a married man with children and he needs to be home by that time every night.
Now, when I first heard this I was thinking 'What a punk! How is he gonna let her do him like that?' Then I came to my senses - this is Madonna - shit! What she says GOES! No, but really... she probably had to do it because her man was acting up. I doubt that when they started dating she said "If you wanna get with me, you gotta be home by 11." The man was probably shaking his ass at clubs and coming home at 3 or 4 am while the nanny was at home taking care of the kids!
When asked if I would give my man a curfew... well... I'll give you guys a chance to put in your 2 cents, then I'll give you my opinion!

Would you give your significant other a curfew???

Have a GREAT day!

Radiate Peace

8 Comments:

Blogger Carmell said...

i wouldn't have to cause he would know better.

March 21, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger meljoy said...

thank you for stopping by my blog, twice now! I can't read because i am at school, but when I have time at home, I will read yours too :-)

-mel

March 21, 2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I wouldn't give him a curfew because he should know better. Any man who cares about your feelings is not going to mess things up by staying out late.

March 21, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I wouldn't give my man a curfew. I think in some aspects men are like children, if you tell them to do one thing they will do another. Plus that is a grown ass man.
I can tell you one thing if he is staying out late then she needs to do her thing too, then pick a night to kick it together. Married people do need to have their own things going on.
Holla!

March 21, 2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Peace said...

I agree ladies - my thought was that I wouldn't choose a man who I had to make a curfew for. I personally have never had that problem with my man - WHEN he goes out (we are both so tired & lazy that this is rare) he takes me with him & we have a great time. Is there an occassional night when he wants to kick back late with his boys? Of course! I don't trip because I trust him - and we both need to also maintain friendships outside of our own relationship. We have a good bunch of ladies here!
Peace!

March 21, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger unsaid said...

i better not have to! if i felt like he needed a curfew then i also better be feeling like we don't need to be together anymore.

March 21, 2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

This is my first time to your spot-
and i get a question!!!! :)
No- I would not give my man a curfew.
I think we would have enough respect for each
other to not have to impose an curfew.
AND HELL NAW- I don't trust the government.

March 22, 2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

Well...let's see...we don't have curfews per se...we like to call them respect limits. If the club closes at 2 and we're NOT together (meaning at the club together) then you really shouldn't have your ass out later than 3 (assuming that you're at a club somewhere across town). Besides, I think my husband is beginning to realize that I'm much more fun to be with than his friends! He usually comes home way before midnight on his own...

March 22, 2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home