It Could All Be So Simple....

Like Lauryn Hill says - It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard! If we all just spread a little peace it would be so much easier!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Breaking Out of My Lurking Shell

Whats crackin blogland?? Thank you to Koolbreeze for punking me into starting this blog!! I love reading your stories and thanks for jump starting my knitting hobby!! (Damn that makes me sound like an old lady!)

I'd like to start by giving shouts out to all those bloggers that I've been following, you guys are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing your lives and your humor with me.

Donovan - Inciting Riots daily - yours was the FIRST blog I ever read. I read your archives until my eyes crossed!

Spicy Pants - You are freakin hilarious and you keep me in the entertainment loop - thanks mofo!

Jamie - Your stories hit home for me everytime, thanks for representing what a real woman should be!

James - Jamie's other half, your intelligence & wit shine through in every post. The cat poem is still my favorite - one of the funniest things I've EVER read!

Crunk and Disorderly - You are FUNNY AS HELL and you keep me updated on all the 411!

and finally..

Tam - I am a new addition to your blog fanbase. You are so creative and inspiring. Thank you!!

Anyway, that's all she wrote for today. Tomorrow (or maybe later tonight if I have time) I'll write a real post - I have something on my mind that I'd LOVE to get your opinions on! (Women who date deadbeats).

Until then... don't forget to sweep your own doorstep, and pass the love on! PEACE!!!!

The pure unadultered love of one can nullify the hatred of millions.
Mohandas Gandhi






5 Comments:

Blogger James Manning said...

Well well well. Welcome to the blogashpere. I know you still haven't received your first hate mail - but don't worry, it shall come soon :)

Hey, I'm the first commentor!!! Have fun, I'll be around.

March 09, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

bout dang time!!!!
i'm glad you got a blog!!! now you can share you life trials here. cause you always have something good to say! and you always on point! i already blog rolled you so you know i'll be around AND you have to put you WIPs and FO up here too!!! (i'm going to let you figure out what those mean!!!:))

March 09, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Peace said...

@ James - Welcome! I'm sohappy you came!

@ Koolbreeze - OK, I'd be sitting here til next March trying to figure out what that means. HELP!! :)

March 09, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

WIP ~ work in progress
FO ~ finished object
;)

March 10, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

YAY!!! Thanks for adding a blog so we can check on ya! And you're local too!! YAY!!

March 10, 2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home