It Could All Be So Simple....

Like Lauryn Hill says - It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard! If we all just spread a little peace it would be so much easier!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Black.White - My Tivo Sabatoged Me!


Hi everyone! I'm just a little pissy because my Tivo messed up while recording Black.White on Saturday. It cut it off like 10 minutes before it ended! Did anyone see what happened when the white (that changed into black) girl went to the second slam poetry group? Also, am I the only one that wants to strangle Bruno? Could they have found a more ignorant, self-righteous white man to be included on this show? It's a damn shame... I hope he can relax and open his mind a little so he will actually learn something.
Thanks Cube for coming up with such a great show idea! I'm anxious to see what's going to happen in the next few episodes.

This is WEIRD!! Who knew makeup was so advanced?

Do you watch this show? Do you think it will change the way some people view race relations in America??

Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change. - Confucius

4 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

I didn't see the show, but my sister taped it (old school VCR) and it lasted longer than an hour. She didn't get the end of it either.

March 13, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I got it all on Tivo...Bruno was irritating the hell out of me too!
At first I totally understood where he was coming from...like your attitude and your lease on life can determine a day.
BUT he was totally forgetting, another person’s action independent of your own can ALSO effect your day.
I find it hard to believe he didn't have an open mind regarding the situation especially since he admitted that he does not spend a lot of time around black people...so I'm like how would he know a black man's struggle from day to day?
Holla!
(thanks for stopping by my spot!)

March 14, 2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I didn't get a chance to watch it but I saw the family when there were on Oprah and boy were those clips entertaining especially when they were at the poetry session and the white woman called the black girl a beautiful creature..they got into it about that

March 14, 2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Peace said...

Hi Jamie -
I totally agree! I thought she was beautiful after the change. I also thought it was interesting how her demeanor changed. I also agree about how strange the boy looked and how crazy his voice sounded while looking like that!

March 15, 2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home